It's not magic, it's technology!
Each of our underwear is made with our unique leak-resistant technology to let you #bleedinpeace
thin as your regular underwear
4 LAYERS FOR AN ULTIMATE PROTECTION
1. Feel Dry Moisture-wicking cotton lining for breathability
2. Feel Fresh Anti-microbial lining to fight bacteria and odors
3. Feel Secure Unique super-absorbent fabric
4. Feel Free Leak-resistant outer layer to keep it all in
How to care for your Lilova
How to use your Lilova
Every body is different, so is every flow. Knowing your flow will help you better take advantage of your Lilova.
1. If you have a very heavy flow, you should wear your Lilova as a back-up to traditional products on your heaviest days. You can still wear your Lilova alone of your lightest days.
2. If you have a regular or light flow, you can wear your Lilova every day and night of your period, lucky you!
3. Other reasons to use Lilova: Occasional spotting, Postpartum bleeding, Regular discharge, Mild stress incontinence and Light bladder leaks, Everyday and heavy sweat.
Feel Good, Save Money & Help the Planet
Let's make the world a better place together.
We are committed to empower women and teens around the world and improve their self-confidence. Lilova underwear allow women to feel good in their body while on their period, feel fresh throughout the day, and feel safe of leaks and odors.
Sustainability is at the core of everything we do. Zero waste is our goal!
The average woman use between 10,000 and 15,000 pads and tampons in her life. A plastic, industrially manufactured, disposable sanitary pad requires about 500-800 years to decompose. That's why, in the USA only, over 20 billion used menstrual products end up in our landfills every year.
So what do you think about making your cycle eco-friendly? #greenmenstruation
By using our underwear instead of tampons and pads every month, you participate in a greener planet.
Plus, you can save money! On average, a woman spends nearly $270 on period products every year, the same amount as 10 pairs of Lilova!